There are probably hundreds of similar recipes to be found on the great big interwebz, but I tweaked this to suit a larger crowd. I use my 6 quart crockpot and serve with a nice, big pot of rice and tortilla chips alongside.
- 5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken (breast or thigh)
- 3 16 oz. jars salsa
- 3 cans black beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2-3 8 oz. blocks cream cheese
- Place first four ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6.
- 30 min. before serving, shred chicken with two forks. Place whole blocks of cream cheese on top. It will melt in nicely by itself.
- Give it a good stir to incorporate the cream cheese fully and serve over rice or with tortilla chips. I like to include a bottle of hot sauce for the more adventurous.