A friend of mine suggested this quick, easy crockpot recipe, and I loved it. Serve over brown rice with a veggie side dish – easy, simple, tasty!
- 4 boneless chicken (or turkey) breasts (or thighs)
- 1/2 cup coarse mustard
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Spray crockpot with olive oil spray, if desired. Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- I started this at 2 p.m. one frantic day, with frozen boneless chicken thighs, and it was done by 5 p.m. by using the high setting.
- I used 1/4 cup dijon mustard and 1/4 cup plain ole yellow mustard, because that’s what I had, and it turned out great. I would love to experiment with different mustards. Oh, the possibilities!